- A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. ~Tenneva Jordan
- The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh
- Women’s Liberation is just a lot of foolishness. It’s the men who are discriminated against. They can’t bear children. And no one’s likely to do anything about that.
- The real religion of the world comes from women much more than from men – from mothers most of all, who carry the key of our souls in their bosoms. ~Oliver Wendell Holmes
- The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness. ~Honoré de Balzac
- She never quite leaves her children at home, even when she doesn’t take them along. ~Margaret Culkin Banning
- She’s my teacher, adviser, and greatest inspiration.- Whitney Houston
Archive for the ‘Home’ Category
If you are living in Peshawar (The capital of North West Frontier Provience) and you want to experience a lifetime as how to move fast on congested and withered roads, here is an option for you to just sit in the bus whose route is from Peshawar bus stand to Bara (The Khyber Agency).
These bus are locally called the bare bus. The unbelievable and tremendous bus service.These buses are considered as the fastest passenger buses. They move on the road like the roads belongs to them. They are locally called bullet-buses because of their speed. They are bredemann ford Buses built in early 60’s, and they are still in use all over in Pakistan.
It is of interest that other vehicles almost always get off their way because of their aggressiveness. The drivers of these buses controlled theirs buses by their well developed skilled driving and command. As there is saying that Time is money – well for the people of Bara (Khyber Agency) and Peshawar if they want to save time they travel by the buses.
If you are a foreigner you must at least enjoy the ride of the BaraBus once in your life.
The BaraBus not a only move aggressively but they are always being overloaded from people, standing in the roof, school children are hanging form the sides, people hanging at the gates. They used pressure horn to make there way in the congested areas. There are some other characteristics of the BaraBus.
In spite of all its rough shape, its aggressive driving, the abusive language of driver and conductors, think its worth to at least enjoy a ride in the famous BaraBus.
- We the guardians of our motherland
- we the heroes and champion of pasts, present and future…
- we the descendants of Ghaznavi, Ghori And Soori…
- we the symbol of peace, wisdom (Rehman Baba) and bravery …
- we the pride of Pakistan(Imran khan, Jansher khan and Jahangir Khan)….
- we the fortres of beauty, hospitality and tranquility…
- we the inheritors of Dhol, Rabab and Atann…
- we the people never slender, and are never
- we the people always stand for justice, self respect and tolerance…
- we the people , prefer death of honer rather the to be subdued….
- In short we are the choice of nature, solution of problems
By M Usman
The Mohabat Khan’s Mosque is the historic beauty of Peshawar city. Situated near chowk Yadgare, the most important square of Peshawar. It is very beautiful central mosque and the pathans like it very much. Itis said that during the Sikh regime, two Muslim were hanged every day form its high magnificent minarets. Among its dazzling white minarets and cool, clear pool in the center of the lager tiled court-yard it look marvelous in the densely populated city of Peshawar.
After one month since the Bomb blast in PC Hotel in Peshawar. Gulf Air lines Qatar Airline , Shaheen Air line , Ithihad Air line stop its services for Peshawar. Now they decided to resumes its services for peshawar.also Qatar Airline , Shaheen Air line , Ithihad Air line also resume its services.
- KMC announce Schedule for Admission in Medical colleges in NWFP