- A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. ~Tenneva Jordan
- The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh
- Women’s Liberation is just a lot of foolishness. It’s the men who are discriminated against. They can’t bear children. And no one’s likely to do anything about that.
- The real religion of the world comes from women much more than from men – from mothers most of all, who carry the key of our souls in their bosoms. ~Oliver Wendell Holmes
- The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness. ~Honoré de Balzac
- She never quite leaves her children at home, even when she doesn’t take them along. ~Margaret Culkin Banning
- She’s my teacher, adviser, and greatest inspiration.- Whitney Houston